Income With Growth Strategy
ACM ’s Income with Growth strategy places primary emphasis on seeking current income. As a secondary objective, this strategy seeks to provide capital appreciation in an attempt to maintain the value of the account relative to inflation. To provide for a diverse stream of dividend and interest income, each client’s portfolio is allocated amongst fixed income, preferred stock, real estate investment trusts, master limited partnerships and other income producing equities. Portfolio allocations can be adjusted based on specific client income needs, risk parameters and tax considerations.
- Investment Philosophy
- Allocating Income With Growth
- Investment Process
- Working With Our Clients
ACM’s Income with Growth Portfolio
We directly address the key retirement income risk factors such as inflation, client longevity and proper withdrawal rates and methods. Listed below are ACM’s income with growth portfolio mandates and a hypothetical target allocation for new investors. This strategy seeks to provide long-term income without tapping into principal.
Income With Growth Considerations
• Advisors Capital Management’s Income with Growth strategy seeks to provide long term cash flow from dividends and interest.
• Portfolio income and principal are managed in an attempt to outpace inflation over the long-term.
• A typical portfolio will have 35-45 diversified holdings, with allocations in stocks, MLPs, REITs, utilities, preferred stock, fixed income and cash.
• Historically low portfolio turnover.
• Managed for tax efficiency.
• All assets are publicly traded.
Proper Planning Can Help Your Retirement
In order to plan for retirement, investors needs to have a realistic outlook on life expectancy and the potential rising costs of healthcare and other expenses. It’s important to properly allocate your portfolio with investments that seek to grow income in an effort to keep up with these potential rising costs. Contact us today and let us help you plan for your retirement.